Property owners dealing with disasters should consider SERVPRO’s Advantages during unique property restoration projects
Choosing a disaster restoration and recovery company after your Brooklyn or Queens property suffers a property damage is an important step. Choosing an experienced and professionally trained and accountable team as your property restoration partner is the key to a successful outcome. We recommend you choose us because we deliver:
- Swift response times and round the clock availability – we are available 24 hours a day.
- Well-trained staff – we put all our technicians through rigorous training.
- Advanced technology – we use state of the art equipment to mitigate damages.
- Focus on results – our main aim is to leave your home "Like it never even happened."
How Do SERVPRO Tools and Training Accelerate the Restoration Process?
Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)-accredited technicians at SERVPRO are not only trained to adhere to restoration industry guidelines. They also receive extensive training and education in using both sophisticated technologies and tried-and-true techniques for home disaster mitigation. These tools include the following:
- Sophisticated moisture measurement technologies, such as calibrated sensors and meters, and thermal imaging, help establish structural drying goals and determine water damage locations behind walls, above ceilings, and under floors.
- Industrial-grade air movement equipment, including centrifugal air movers and ventilation box fans, which
- OSHA approved cleaning solutions that aid in the remediation of microbes and unpleasant odors from water damage.
- Odor control modalities that address a variety of sources, including pet odors, water damage, and mold.
- Moisture extraction tools, like extraction wands and truck-mounted units, make the structural drying process hundreds of times more efficient.
Since saving time is critical, our technicians respond within a short time and identify areas with high moisture levels. Our technicians can help you avoid incurring costly damages in your property.