Emergency Water Removal – Addressing your flood damage with a quick reaction
SERVPRO is a trusted leader in the property disaster recovery and restoration business, our on-call 24/7 emergency response teams are highly trained and experienced with all types of property disaster losses including fire, smoke, water, sewage, flood and storm damage. Our restoration professionals near you have 30 years of experience providing high-quality commercial and residential property disaster restoration and reconstruction services to local Brooklyn and Queens communities every day.
Emergency Response Property Disaster Restoration Services
SERVPRO of Southwest Brooklyn is committed to making the cleanup, restoration and rebuild process for our customers organized, efficient and successful, after a frustrating and confusing property disaster event. Whether your home or building sustained damages from a storm, flood, fire or water disaster, you’ll have trusted and compassionate professionals by your side. We will work with you to survey the extent of the property damage, develop a plan for cleanup, restoration and reconstruction.
Disaster restoration and repair for your commercial or residential property is best left to professionals. Our SERVPRO professionals are skills with the complexities of removing water and the water extraction, drying, dehumidifying, disinfecting and removal equipment required to complete the job properly. Our expert team has the experience, certifications, and equipment to complete any size restoration and repair project quickly, correctly, and affordably.
Some of our property Restoration services include:
- Water Removal and Extraction: This important and often first step in the process involves us removing and extracting standing water from all areas of your property. Our SERVPRO technicians utilize industrial grade equipment to move large volumes quickly and efficiently to minimize long term hazards and damage
- Property Drying: After the bulk of the water is removed hazardous levels of moisture can still exist fibrous structural and aesthetic components in your home or business building. We utilize specialized equipment to pull moisture from the air to create an environment suitable for drying of these important pieces and may also attempt to speed the drying process with heat.
- Cleanup: After water and moisture have been removed and dried it’s important to conduct thorough cleaning of the affected area to prevent future health hazards. Flooding from rivers and sewers can pose exceptional risks to health and welfare due to the silt and bacteria they carry. Our team will remove damaged items that are beyond repair
- Soot and Smoke Mitigation: SERVPRO’s full-spectrum restoration capabilities has many benefits when it comes to fire and smoke damage restoration. We often use air scrubbers that creates negative air pressure to force contaminants through HEPA filters before exhausting to the outdoors. Air quality is improved, including the clearing of any fumes from cleaners or solvents used to remove protein-based soot from kitchen fires.
Our team provides professional and prompt emergency restoration services for all local Long Island commercial businesses and homeowners. SERVPRO of Southwest Brooklyn’s building services gives our location a unique opportunity to streamline the entire property restoration and recovery process, while mitigating challenges and providing quick and seamless professional service from start to finish.
It’s critical to take quick action and call our SERVPRO of Southwest Brooklyn team to begin taking steps to stop the damage from becoming an even bigger disaster. Our professionals first assess the severity of the situation and determine the full extent of the storm, flooding or additional water damage. Restoring your home or business quickly, takes specialized equipment and highly skilled IICRC professionals. Our team closely inspects the damaged areas; measuring the moisture content, humidity and temperature to assess the full extent of the damage. They provide a step-by-step solution to restore and repair your property and contents to help minimize additional damages.
OUR BROOKLYN AND QUEENS STORM & WATER MITIGATION SERVICES INCLUDE
- Water Extraction
- Drying of affected areas, including walls, carpets and furniture
- Cleaning and Restoration of affected possessions
- Mold and Mildew Remediation
- Reconstruction and Repairs
Our SERVPRO of Southwest Brooklyn Storm Team has the experience and resources to handle your winter weather property damage quickly and professionally. We know what comes next after the storm and we are prepared 24-7 with Emergency help when you need us!