SERVPRO offers professional fire, smoke and soot cleanup and restoration assistance for Brooklyn property damage disasters.
After your commercial property suffers from a fire, water or other disaster, contacting our local Brooklyn SERVPRO Property Restoration Professionals is an important step to avoid costly secondary damages. Our SERVPRO team has over 30 years of experience helping the Brooklyn and Queens community during property disasters, trust that your commercial property will be restored quickly and correctly by IICRC licensed professionals and advanced equipment.
Getting your local Brooklyn commercial property operational quickly following a property disaster is the SERVPRO way. Our local Brooklyn restoration professionals rely on decades of hands-on property restoration experience and proven results to help local Brooklyn business owners and managers dealing with fire, smoke and soot damage cleanup, repair and restore their commercial property quickly. Our commitment to quick and effective property restoration and recovery after a property disaster makes selecting SERVPRO of Southwest Brooklyn restoration experts the right choice.
SERVPRO commercial property restoration services include special help to minimize damages including:
Eliminating Fire Damage Residue
Our SERVPRO technicians will assess and pre-test many damages areas and property to decide the precise type of clean and fire damage remediation services needed for your commercial disaster. Our crews use various wet and dry methods to clean different materials most effectively. We can also use specialized cleaning methods such as soda blasting which offers deodorization qualities and also helps restore charred surfaces without causing further damages.
Remove Smoke Odors
Odor control after a fire is a crucial part of the restoration process, odor-causing particles are microscopic SERVPRO has advanced equipment to eliminate the microscopic odor-causing particles and reverse your commercial property damage concerns.
Guarding Against Mold
Water is a big help when putting out fires, however it can have a lasting negative impact on the structural elements and contents of your building. Our SERVPRO IICRC certified water or mold remediation specialists work to extract the remaining water quickly, and can take proactive actions against mold growth if necessary.
Big or small, fire, smoke and soot damage to your Brooklyn commercial property will have a multi-faceted impact on your business. The effects of a property disaster can range from loss of revenue, inventory, customers and/or employees to irreversible structural and financial damages. After a property disaster strikes, we recommend calling an expert in property restoration. Here at SERVPRO of Southwest Brooklyn we can get to work fixing your commercial fire property damage immediately. Our Brooklyn SERVPRO team is here to help with fast and effective disaster restoration and cleanup services, we provide a full-range of disaster restoration services including: emergency response, water damage extraction and repair, water removal, flood restoration, fire damage restoration, soot and smoke damage services, storm damage repairs, wind damage restoration, industrial dehumidification, structural cleaning and decontamination, mold remediation, environmental services such as hazardous waste removal, lead removal and asbestos removal, duct cleaning services, vital document and paper recovery, machinery and equipment restoration, semiconductor services, reconstruction, consulting and more. Restoring your commercial property is our business, and we are always ready to help get local Brooklyn businesses back up and running, “Like it never even happened.”
Why Choosing a Professional Disaster Restoration Company, like SERVPRO is Important?
SERVPRO of Southwest Brooklyn offers Emergency Restoration Services in a variety of shapes and sizes to fit your unique Brooklyn commercial property damage disaster needs. Our staff and restoration managers understand that a rapid response is critical to your recovery, our team will provide comprehensive cleanup, mitigation, restoration and rebuild options following a property fire disaster. SERVPRO is trusted leader in the restoration industry providing advanced technology and training to a nationwide team of skilled technicians and project managers. Our crews have vast experience and knowledge offering a wide variety of restoration services to recover your commercial property with minimized cost and business interruption.
- Our crews will assess the full damage of your property taking necessary steps to save as much of your inventory, appliances and equipment, furnishings and inventory as possible.
- They will do a complete inventory of all items removed from your property taking photos and documentation, and return all salvageable items back to your business following the restoration process.
- Our technicians work quickly and carefully to get your business up and running as soon as possible. Our project managers and staff will follow-up to make sure you are satisfied or address any other concerns.
- Our construction managers can seamlessly begin putting back together any structural, interior and exterior damages sustained during the initial disaster or as a result of restoration and cleanup. Our staff can work with your insurance and answer any concerns you may have about the process.
Big and Small Steps you can take now to prepare for a disaster
Preparing in advance to handle a property disaster in Brooklyn can seem a little ominous, but after helping countless local home and business owners during property damage recoveries in our community we know it can make a huge difference during and following a property emergency. Here are some key steps to take in advance that can be important to the recovery process and the overall restoration of your property.
- Set up an emergency response plan and train employees how to carry it out. Make sure employees know whom to notify about the disaster and what measures to take to preserve life and limit property losses.
- Compile a list of important phone numbers and addresses. Make sure you can get in touch with key people after the disaster. The list should include local and state emergency management agencies, major clients, contractors, suppliers, realtors, financial institutions, insurance agents and insurance company claim representatives.
- Decide on a communications strategy to prevent loss of customers. Post notices outside your premises; contact clients by phone, email or regular mail; place a notice in local newspapers.
- Consider the things you may need initially during an emergency. Do you need a back-up source of power? First-aid? Do you have a back-up communications system?
- Keep duplicate records. Back-up computerized data files regularly and store them off-premises. Keep copies of important records and documents in a safe deposit box and make sure they’re up-to-date.
- Identify critical business activities and the resources needed to support them. If you cannot afford to shut down your operations, even temporarily, determine what you require to run the business at another location.
After a fire disaster impacts your Brooklyn business, the cleanup of fire debris, removal of harmful chemicals and pollutants and minimizing damage to the building structure needs to happen quickly. The more time that passes after the fire event and before restoration services begin gives soot the opportunity to spread throughout the property causing contamination and corrosion. This delay often results in the need for larger-scale mitigation as well as the cleaning of the ductwork, adding valuable time and dollars to your recovery. Has your property suffered a fire disaster? Contact our staff for help with your cleanup and property restoration; we have years of experience and the answers you are looking for.